Udyog aadhar is also called as Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, The Govt of India started this MSME registration online for those who have small scale enterprises and all. Udyog aadhar which contains 12 digit number like aadhar card. The Name UDYOG itself defines a word called work in English.
This scheme brings the citizens to register their business with simply using an eaadhar card. Talking about the past, There is a lot of struggle to get a Msme certificate, But Udyog aadhar made these steps simple and convenience to the entrepreneurs. I am going to talk about the Main Features, Uses, How to register MSME / Udyog aadhar online.
The main motive behind the MSME online/ Udyog aadhar is to provide maximum benefits to the Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises, Who are registered this MSME Service by using aadhar card.
Salient Features of Udyog aadhaar
- Less paperwork, User can simply fill the details online…
- One person can register more than one Udyog aadhar with the same aadhar card.
- The Udyog aadhar registration is free of cost.
- The user will get the registered number through the Email ID OR Phone Number.
What is the use of Udyog aadhar card?
- By Registering through Udyog aadhar, The Micro, Small, Medium scale industries are eligible for loans, easy loans, loans with low interest under a government scheme.
- After the MSME registration, The enterprises will get financial support from the government.
- The Enterprises is also entitled to government Schemes.
What are the documents required to register Udyog aadhar or MSME registration?
- Name and Aadhar number of the Entrepreneur (as mentioned in the Aadhar card)
- Document required as proof for SC, ST and OBC social category
- Name of your organization or enterprise or company
- Previous registration details of your enterprise
- Current address and account details
- NIC Code or National Industrial Classification Code
- The total number of workers employed in your organization
- Current activities of your firm
- Email ID and mobile number of the entrepreneur
- PAN number and the total investment made in the organization by the entrepreneur
How to register Udyog aadhar? MSME registration online?
Step1:- (HOME PAGE) First you have to visit the official site of Udyog aadhar portal, Click here to get redirect into Official UDYOG AADHAR website, You will see a home page like this shown below the image.
Step2:- (FILL THE DETAILS & VALIDATE) After That, You will get an option like this, In that, You have to fill the aadhar details of the respected owner of the enterprise. After entering the details, Click on the Validate button. (If you have filled proper details then you will get a successful message on screen).
Step3:- (FILL THE OTHER DETAILS OF THE OWNER AND ENTERPRISE) Choose the Caste category If the owner belongs to the SC or ST caste then they may get a concession from the government. After that, you have to enter the Shop details and shop address, Area pin Code, District, State Etc.
Step4:- Fill the Bank Details, PAN CARD DETAILS, NIC (National Industrial classification code), You will see the 4 Types of NIC Code option fill the correct code that your company comes under the category.
Step5:- (Company investment & Workers Details) – Enter the details of how much you invested in your enterprise and fill the details of how many employers are working in your company. The investment should be in the lakhs.
Step6:- Then Click on Submit button, Then All done! You will get an official MSME certificate on screen. Download and print it.
This is the way to get an MSME Certificate from online using UDYOG AADHAR PORTAL. Let’s connect on the comment section.