Now you can Check aadhar card status by name and Date of birth even if you don’t have Enrollment no. with You… Yes, You heard right, Are you one of them who lost the aadhar card Receipt or you have done aadhar self service update portal and lost enrollment no. and struggling to get aadhar card status, Here I have a solution for you…
How to get Aadhar card status by name or with the date of birth?
If you have an Enrollment number then, No problem. But For this Process, you must have a Registered phone Number With You. Without mobile no. to get your aadhar card is impossible.
Now, First Step is Visit the official Aadhar Website… For Click here!, If you are not getting this by clicking the link, You can visit the website by following these steps…
Step 1: Type this website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/ or click on that, you will redirect to the home page of an Aadhar card official website, After that Click on retrieve option as given below the image…
Step 2: After that, You will see the options as mentioned in the image, then there you go…
- Put your Full name As you given during the aadhar registration.
- Enter your Registered mobile no and enter the Email address
- And Enter the Security code, After that, you will receive OTP from Aadhar.
- That’s it, Now you will get enrollment and Registered time and Date through SMS and Email.
- Aadhar self service update portal
- Check Pan card status
- e aadhar card download
- e aadhar password
- link aadhar with pan
- aadhar card status by name
- m aadhar app download
- udyog aadhar registration
- aadhar card form
Note: Without Registered mobile number this process is nearly impossible, All the best! For any related queries about aadhar card, Comment Below!